2.Safe In Co., Ltd. makes it easy for you to always view personal information protection policy by releasing it on the first screen of the website.
[Consent to collection of personal information]
[Purpose of collecting and using personal information]
1.Safe In collects personal information for the following purposes:
- Establishment of a contract for services (identification of the person and confirmation of his/her intention, etc.)
- Implementation of services (delivery of goods and payment)
- Information on other new services, new products or events
2.However, we do not collect sensitive personal information (race and ethnicity, ideology and creed, native place and domicile of origin, political inclination and criminal record, health status and sexual life, etc.) that may infringe on users' basic human rights.
[Collection of personal information using cookies]
Safe In uses 'cookies' to store and find information about you from time to time. Cookies are small amounts of information that a website sends to your computer browser (Netscape, Internet Explorer, etc.). When you access the website, Safe In's computer can read the contents of the cookie in your browser, find your additional information on your computer, and provide services without additional input such as the name according to access.Cookies identify your computer, but do not identify you personally. You also have the option of cookies. By adjusting your web browser's options, you have the option of accepting all cookies, sending a notification when cookies are installed, or refusing all cookies
[ Use other than purpose and provision to third parties ]
1.Safe In uses your personal information within the scope notified in , and does not use it beyond this scope or provide it to others, other companies or organizations.
2.In order to provide better services, however, you may provide your personal information to an affiliate or share it with an affiliate.When providing or sharing personal information, we go through the process of seeking consent by individually notifying you in advance by e-mail and in writing of who the affiliates are, what personal information items are provided or shared, why such personal information should be provided or shared, and how and when it is protected and managed, and if you do not agree, we will not provide or share it with affiliates.
[Reading and correction of personal information ]
You can view or correct your registered personal information at any time. If you want to view and correct personal information, you can correct it through the menu.
[Withdrawal of consent to collection, use and provision of personal information]
You can withdraw your consent to the collection, use, and provision of personal information through membership registration at any time. You can withdraw your consent through the menu.
[Retention and use period of personal information]
1.Your personal information is destroyed when the purpose of collecting or receiving the personal information is achieved as follows.
- In the case of membership registration information, when membership is withdrawn or removed from membership
- In the case of payment information, when the payment is completed or the expiration date of the bond extinction period expires
- For delivery information, when goods or services are delivered or provided
(However, there is an exception when there is a need to preserve it according to laws and regulations such as commercial law.)
2. In spite of the above retention period, if there is a need to keep it, we will get your consent.
[Technical measures to protect personal information]
Safe In Co., Ltd. is taking the following technical measures to ensure safety so that your personal information is not lost, stolen, leaked, tampered with or damaged in handling your personal information.
1. Your personal information is protected by a password, and important data is protected through a separate security function by encrypting file and transmitted data or by using a file lock function.
2.Safe In Co., Ltd. is taking measures to prevent damage caused by computer viruses by using vaccine programs. The vaccine program is periodically updated, and in the event of a sudden virus, personal information is prevented from being infringed by providing the vaccine immediately after it is released.
3.In order to prevent your personal information from being leaked by hacking, etc., we are using a device that blocks intrusion from outside
[Consignment of personal information]
In order to improve the service, Safe In Co., Ltd. can entrust your personal information to the outside for processing.
1.If entrusting the processing of personal information, we will notify you in advance.
2.If entrusting the processing of personal information, we will clearly specify the service provider's strict adherence to personal information protection related instructions, confidentiality of personal information, prohibition of provision to third parties, and liability in case of accidents through the consignment contract and keep the contract details in writing or electronically
[ Gathering opinions and handling complaints]
Safe In Co., Ltd. has opened a window where you can raise your opinions and complaints regarding privacy protection.If you have any complaints related to personal information, please provide your opinions to Safe In's personal information manager, and we will notify you of the processing result immediately upon receipt.Alternatively, you can file a complaint with the Personal Information Infringement Reporting Center (http://www.cyberprivacy.or.kr,02-1336, PC communications go eprivacy)) that is installed and operated by the government.
[Children’s personal information protection]
1.Safe In Co., Ltd. obtains the consent of the legal representative when collecting personal information of children under the age of 14.
2.The legal representative of a child under the age of 14 can request the reading, correction, and withdrawal of the child's personal information. If there is such a request, Safe In will take necessary measures without delay.
CTS CIL Tracing System
고객님의 소중한 화물이동 정보를 Tracing Number 값으로 확인 하실 수 있습니다.
CTS CIL Tracing System
포장일 외 모든일정은 확정일이 아닌 예정일이며 불가항력적인 원인(천재지변, 물류폭주, 파업, 선사사정, 통관규정변경 등)으로 변경될 수 있습니다.
통관서류 미흡, 주택 미계약 등으로 인해 통관 및 배달 지연 시 추가비용이 발생될 수 있습니다.
Article 2 Definition of Terms
 The terms used in these Terms are defined as follows.
The Company collects the following personal information for membership, consultation, service application, etc.
- 'Member' refers to a user who agrees to these terms and uses the service.
- The term 'use contract' refers to all contracts between the Company and the member regarding the use of the service, including these terms and conditions.
- 'User ID' refers to a combination of unique letters and numbers that the company grants to each member according to the member's application for member identification and service use.
- 'Password' refers to a combination of unique letters and numbers set by the member and registered in the company to verify the identity of the member identified by the user ID.
- The term 'terminal' refers to computerized devices such as personal computers, PDAs, and mobile phones used by the member to access services.
- 'Termination' means that the Company or member cancels the use contract.
 Among the terms used in these terms and conditions, matters not specified in Paragraph 1 shall be in accordance with related laws and service-specific information, and general customs for other matters.
Purpose of collecting and using personal information
 These Terms are published online through Safe In Co., Ltd. and are effective with the consent of the member's consent and the company's permission. In the event of a reasonable reason, the Company may revise it within a scope that does not violate the relevant laws and regulations.The revised terms and conditions are effective by notifying them through Safe In Co., Ltd. in accordance with due process
 Members shall visit Safe In regularly to check for changes in terms and conditions. The Company is not responsible for any damages to the member caused by not knowing the information about the changed terms.
 Members may request to withdraw (cancel) their membership if they do not agree to the changed terms.
Article 4 Rules other than Terms and Conditions
If necessary, the Company may set individual terms or operating principles (hereinafter referred to as 'service-specific information') for each item in the service. In case of conflict between these terms and service-specific information, priority is given to the contents of service-specific information.
Chapter 2 Use Contract
Article 5 Establishment of Use Contract
 The use contract is established by the Company’s permission for the user's consent to the use contract and the application for use.
 The consent to the use contract is indicated by pressing the 'I agree' button on the application at the time of application for use.
Article 6 Application for Service Use
 A user who wants to use the service by signing up as a member shall provide all information (user ID, password, name, contact information, email, etc.) requested by the Company.
 All members shall provide their information to use the service. Members who have not registered their true information, such as stealing other people's information or registering false information, may not claim any rights related to the use of the service, and may be punished according to related laws and regulations.
 A person may sign up as a member only through the person's true information, and the Company may confirm the information registered by the member. Members shall actively cooperate with the Company's verification measures, and if this is not observed, the Company may treat the information registered by the member as illegal.
 The Company may classify the membership by class, and divide the usage time, usage frequency, service menu, etc. to differentiate the usage.
Article 7 Protection and Use of Personal Information
The Company strives to protect the personal information of members as prescribed by related laws and regulations.
 In the following cases, the Company may provide the personal information of members to a third party to the extent permitted by law.
- When a request is made to provide information from an investigative agency or other government agencies
- When necessary for information protection, such as verification of fraudulent activities, including member's violation of laws and regulations
- When required by laws
Article 8 Acceptance and Limitation of Application for Use
 In principle, the Company accepts the use of the service in accordance with the order of receipt when there is no business or technical obstacle to the application for use in accordance with the provisions of Articles 5 and 6.
 The Company may suspend permission in the following cases:
- In the case of application for use without providing the person's true information
- When applying for the purpose of violating laws, or hindering society's well-being, order and public morals
- If the person wants to use this service for illegal purposes
- If the person wants to use this service for the purpose of pursuing profit
- When a user competing with the service applies
- If a user who has been terminated for the usage contract in violation of laws or terms
- When applying in violation of other prescribed matters
 If the application for service use falls under any of the following, the Company may withhold permission until the reason for the restriction of permission is resolved.
- If the company has no room for equipment
- If the company has technical difficulties
- If it is difficult to accept the use due to other reasons attributable to the Company
 The Company may suspend approval as prescribed by the service-specific guide when the customer applying for use is a minor stipulated in the relevant laws and regulations.
 The Company may withdraw the permission for use in the event that the reason for subparagraph  is found after the membership process is completed
Article 9 User ID grant and change, etc.
 The Company grants a user ID to the members according to the terms and conditions.
 In principle, the user ID may not be changed. If you want to change it due to unavoidable reasons, you shall cancel the ID and sign up again.
 CIL ID may be linked to the member ID of the site operated by the Company or its subsidiaries with the consent of the member
 The user ID may be changed or suspended at the request of the member or the Company's authority in the following cases:
- When user ID is registered by phone number or resident registration number, etc., causing concern over invasion of privacy
- If it disgusts others or harms our traditional custom
- When there is a risk of misidentification or it is the same as the name of the Company, the Company's service, service operator, etc.
- Other reasonable reasons
 Members are responsible for managing their user ID and password. They are responsible for any damages in the use of the service caused by negligence or illegal use by third parties, and the Company is not responsible for them.
 Other matters regarding member personal information management and changes are determined by the service-specific information.
Chapter 3 Obligations of Contracting Parties
Article 10 Obligations of the Company
 The Company shall ensure that the member may use the service unless there are special circumstances on the date of commencement of the service requested by the member.
 When a facility is disturbed or lost, the Company shall repair or recover the equipment without delay in order to provide continuous and stable service unless there is an unavoidable reason.
 In the event that an opinion or complaint raised by a member is objectively recognized as justifiable, the Company shall immediately deal with it through appropriate procedures. However, if it is difficult to process immediately, the member shall be notified of the reason and schedule.
Article 11 Member’s Obligations
 When applying for membership or changing member information, the member shall fill out all matters based on the facts with his/her true information, and may not claim any related rights if registering false or others’ information.
 Members shall comply with the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, other regulations and public announcements set by the company, and company announcements and related laws and regulations, and shall not engage in acts that interfere with the Company's business, damage the company's reputation, or damage others.
 Members may not conduct business activities using the service without prior consent of the Company, and the Company is not responsible for the results of those business activities.In addition, if the Company suffers damages due to such business activities, the member is liable for damages to the Company, and the Company may claim damages, etc. through the service use restrictions against the member and legal procedures.
 Unless expressly agreed by the Company, members may not transfer or donate the right to use the service, the status of the use contract to others, or provide it as collateral.
 Members shall not infringe on any rights including the intellectual property rights of the Company and third parties or do any of the acts falling under each subparagraph of Article 18
Chapter 4 Use of Service
Article 12 Service Use Hours
 In principle, the service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, unless there is a special obstacle in the Company's business or technology.However, the Company may temporarily suspend the service on the day or time set by the Company for regular inspection, expansion, and replacement of the system, and the service suspension due to the scheduled work will be announced in advance through CIL
 The Company may temporarily suspend all or part of the service without prior notice in the event of unavoidable reasons such as an urgent system inspection, expansion and replacement, equipment failure, service use congestion, national emergency, or power outage.
 The Company may suspend all or part of the service after prior notice to members, if necessary for the operation of the service, such as service reorganization.
Article 13 Members’ Posts etc.
 Posts refer to texts, photos, and various files and links posted by members while using the service.
 In the event that members or others suffer from damages or other problems due to postings, etc. that they register for the service, they are responsible for this, and the Company is not responsible for this unless there are special circumstances.
 The Company may take relevant measures such as suspension of temporary posting, modification, deletion, movement, or rejection of registration for the postings, etc., falling under any of the following.
- In case of the contents that cause serious insult or damage reputation of other members or third parties
- If distributing or linking contents that violate public order and morals
- Contents that promote illegal copying or hacking
- Ads for commercial purposes
- If the content is objectively recognized as being related to a crime
- In case of the contents that infringe other rights such as copyrights of other users or third parties
- If the Company determines that the contents do not conform to the nature of the service such as personal political judgment or religious opinions
- If it is inconsistent with the principle of posting specified by the Company or does not conform to the nature of the bulletin board
- If it is judged to violate other related laws
 When requested to stop posting for reasons such as defamation or infringement of intellectual property rights, etc. from a third party, the Company may temporarily stop the posting (stop transmission), and shall comply with cases where a lawsuit, agreement, or other related agency’s decision is made between the requester to discontinue posting and the registrant of the posting and submits it to the Company.
 If temporary posting is suspended for the post, the member who registered the post may request the Company to repost (resume transmission), and the Company may delete it if reposting is not requested within 3 months from the date of posting suspension.
Article 14 Copyright on Posts
 Copyright or other intellectual property rights to posts or works created by the Company belong to the Company.
 The copyright of the post posted by the member in the service belongs to the member who posted it.However, the Company may use the posts registered by the members within a reasonable scope in accordance with the fair practices stipulated in copyright law for free without the member's separate permission for the purposes of operation, exhibition, transmission, distribution, and promotion of the service.
- Creation of edited works within the scope that does not impair the reproduction, modification, modification, display, transmission, distribution, and copyright ability of member posts within the service
- Allowing service alliance partners such as media and communication companies to provide, display or promote the post contents of members. In this case, however, the Company does not provide the member's personal information other than the member's user ID without separate consent.
 If trying to use the member's post in a method other than the preceding, the Company shall obtain the member's consent in advance through methods such as telephone, fax, and e-mail
 When the member terminates the use contract, posts recorded in his/her account（ex. Note, my home, etc.) will be deleted However, this is not the case for posts re-posted or duplicated by others’ storage etc., posts that are provided in combination with others' posts, and posts registered on public bulletin boards
Article 15 Provision of Information
 The Company may provide members with various information (including tracing systems) deemed necessary to use the service by e-mail, letter, mail, SMS, e-mail, or telephone.
 The Company may collect additional personal information according to relevant laws and regulations with the consent of members for the purpose of improving services and introducing services to members.
Article 16 Advertising and Transaction with Advertisers
 Part of the service investment base that allows the Company to provide services to its members comes from profits through advertising. Members agree to the advertising exposed when using the service.
 The Company is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from the participation of members, communication, or transaction in the promotional activities of advertisers posted on the service or through the service.
Chapter 5 Contract Termination and Use Limitation
Article 17 Contract Change and Termination
 When trying to terminate the use contract, the member himself/herself shall cancel the membership using the menu in the service.
Article 18 Restrictions on Service Use
When the member violates Article 11 of these Terms and Conditions in the use of the service or falls under any of the following, the Company may take restrictions on the use of the service, reset it, terminate the use contract, and take other applicable measures.
- Registering fraudulent information in member information, stealing another user's ID, password, or other personal information, or acting to trade or provide user ID with another person
- Distributing information, sentences, figures, sounds, and videos of vulgar, obscene contents, or contents that may infringe on the reputation or privacy of others in violation of public order and morals to others by sending, posting, e-mailing, or other means
- Harassing or threatening another user, or constantly causing pain or discomfort to a specific user
- Changing the Company's client program, hacking the Company's server, or modifying part or all of the website or posted information without receiving special rights from the Company
- Reproducing information obtained through the service for purposes other than the use of the service without prior consent of the Company, using it for publishing and broadcasting, or providing it to third parties
- In the case of impeding normal service operation, such as impersonating the Company's management staff, employees or related persons or deliberately interfering with services
- If there is a request for correction from related public institutions such as Korea Internet Safety Commission
- Violating all laws and regulations, such as violating all regulations set by the Company including terms and conditions or objectively judged to be related to crime
Chapter 6 Compensation for Damages and Other Matters
Article 19 Compensation for Damages
 The Company and the users shall compensate for the intentional or negligent damages to the other party in relation to the use of the service
Article 20 Disclaimer
 The Company is exempt from responsibility for providing services when it is unable to provide services due to natural disasters, wars, service interruptions by telecommunications operators, and other force majeure.
 The Company is exempted from responsibility for damages caused by unavoidable reasons such as repair, replacement, periodic inspection, and construction of service facilities
 The Company is not responsible for any damage caused by a member's computer error, or if the member has caused improperly entered personal information and e-mail address.
 The company is not responsible for the failure or loss of profits expected while using the service, and is not responsible for the damages caused by data obtained while using the service
 The Company is not responsible for the contents, reliability, and accuracy of various information, data, and information posted by the member on the service, and is not obliged to intervene in disputes arising through services between members, and between members and third parties, and is not responsible for compensating for damages.
 The Company is not obliged to pre-screen members' posts or to check or review the contents of posts at all times, and is not responsible for the results.
Article 21 Notice
 When notifying the member, the company may use the e-mail address registered by the member to the Company.
 When it is necessary to notify a large number of unspecified members, the Company may replace individual notice by posting it on the bulletin board for more than 7 days.
Article 22 Jurisdiction and Governing Law
 Matters not specified in these terms and conditions are subject to relevant laws and business custom of Korea, such as Telecommunications Business Act.
 In the case of the members using the Company's flat-rate service and other paid services, they shall follow the terms and policies set by the company in relation to the service.
 If a lawsuit is filed against a dispute arising from the use of the service, the Seoul Central District Court of Korea shall be the competent court
1. These terms and conditions apply from March 01, 2013